Saturday, September 12, 2009
EARTH BABY ORGANICS Review and Giveaway!!
Being the mom of a one year old I am really concerned about what foods she eats and what personal hygiene products that I use on her. I prefer to use hypoallergenic bath products. I had the oppurtunity to review Earth Baby's baby shampoo.
When the product arrived I couldn't wait to try it out on my little girl. The first thing I noticed was the yummy cocunut smell. The smell was like I am on the beach in Hawaii smell! I lathered up the shampoo and she was good to go. Also, when I rinsed it out there were no tears.
After her bath I combed her hair and there were no tangles.
Earth Baby Organics is giving away one of the following products to one of my Awesome Simply ME readers!!! Yeah for you....
Winner can choose their choice of one of the following:
*Cuddle Soft Baby Lotion $16.50 value
*Forget Me Knot Hair Detangler $15.00 value
*Tiny Bubbles Baby Shampoo, $15.00 value
Required for Entry: (this must be followed or bonus entries will be voided)
*Follow BabyOrganics on Twitter
1. Become a Fan of Earth Baby Organics on Facebook and leave me your Facebook name (One entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter (One entry)
3. Tweet the following @mommyjen99 Earth Baby Organics Review and Giveaway
(one entry - you may tweet daily for an extra entry every day)
4. Follow my blog ( click on the followers box on my sidebar). (Two entries)
5. Place my button on your sidebar for three extra entries (leave the url to your blog please)
6. Blog about my contest on your blog (Please leave your URL in comments 3 entries)
7. NEW NEW NEW entry - Follow me on facebook for 3 extra entries.
This contest will end on 09/21/09 at 11:59 pm PST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. If you don't have a blog please leave your email address with your entry. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
8. Tell me which product you would like to win. ( 1 entry )
Thanks to Earth Baby Organics for supplying me with their Tiny Bubbles Baby Shampoo to review.