Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure Review



I have a perfect stocking stuffer or Holiday gift for that special girl in your life. I got the oppurtunity to review the new My Little Pony DVD and boy was it fun to watch. I reviewed the Twinkle Wish Adventure. It is a cute story about the pony's Winter festival, where every year each pony gets a wish from the Wishing Star. Only this year the Wishing Star goes missing.

It is a sweet story that teaches kids about using their imagination and building friendships.

You can watch a trailer for this DVD here.


You can purchase this DVD at Amazon for only $9.99. It's regularly $14.99, great deal! Plus it's elgible for free shipping if you spend $25 bucks or more.




Bonus Features:

Six Sing-Alongs:

* My Little Pony Theme song

* The Thing-A-Ma-Do Song

* Dreams Do Come True

* Somewhere Super New

* Thats What Makes A Friend

* A Wonderful Winter Song

Waiting For The Winter Wishes Festival A prequel

Elefun and Friends A new animated short

Four Downloadable Activites:

* Coloring Sheet

* Pony Note to Santa

* How to Make a Snowman

* Cut out Pony Ornaments

Genevieve

No comments: