Saturday, November 14, 2009
Fiber One Yogurt Giveaway - 3 winners!!!
I love yogurt. Every morning at work I have a yogurt with a crunchy granola bar mixed into it. I have it five days a week and it's a treat. When the folks at MyBlogSpark offered me the chance to review Fiber One yogurt I jumped on the chance.
I used my coupon and bought the Peach flavor. I was a little leery because of the added fiber but the yogurt was creamy and had no after taste. They offer several other flavors such as strawberry, key lime and vanilla. The best part is they are only 50 calories! The only thing I would change would be to make the serving size a little bit larger.
Thanks to the folks at MyBlogSpark three Simply Me readers will win a "Healthy and Fit Weight Management" gift bag that includes a Fiber One yogurt VIP coupon (good for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt), cooler pack, and other storage items for you to carry your snacks and yogurt- it's great for work and other on-the-go activities!
Required for Entry: (this must be followed or bonus entries will be voided)
To enter just answer this question : What do you do to manage your weight?
1. Follow Simply Me on facebook. Look for the box on the right hand side that says Networked Blogs
2. Subscribe to my blog by email
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this contest
4. Follow my blog - 2 entries ( leave 2 separate comments)
6. Place my button on your sidebar for three extra entries (leave the url to your blog please)
7. Blog about my contest on your blog (Please leave your URL in comments 2 extra entries)
This contest will end on 11/28/09 at 11:59 pm PST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. If you don't have a blog please leave your email address with your entry. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
I received no compensation except for the "Healthy and Fit Weight Management" gift bag to review.