Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mabels Labels Review


Today I am sharing a company with you called Mabels Labels. They have a product that is indispensable for all of us moms with little ones. They make sticky labels and clothing labels, which are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe.

When I got my personalized labels with Summer's name on them I was so excited to start labeling everything. I labeled her bottles, sippy cups, all her clothes and more. I can't tell you how many times I have taken her stuff to the sitters or to friends house and have forgotten Summer's stuff there. It's awesome , since they are personalized with her name everything gets returned to me.

Another big plus is the fact that the clothing labels do not have to even be ironed on. Love it.......

Tag-Mates™ are the ideal alternative to iron-on labels. These labels peel and stick to clothing care tags. They do not require any ironing or sewing. Tag-Mates™ are designed to withstand washing, drying, and wear-and-tear. A must for school, camp and daycare! Use them on clothing, jackets and uniforms.

Tag-Mates™ are $21.00 for a pack of 75 labels.

From the website " Iron-Ons will adhere to just about any fabric and are perfect for uniforms, jackets and more. Tag-Mates™ are no sew, no iron clothing labels which peel and stick to the care tags on clothing. Shoe Labels are extra tough and fit nicely on the insole of boots, shoes and more. Bag Tags and Teeny Tags™ are sturdy metal tags that are perfect for labeling school bags, diaper bags and other luggage".


No comments: