Monday, October 5, 2009

Review - Harry Connick Jr.- Your Songs



All I can say is Wow! Harry Connick Jr's new cd "Your Songs" just keeps playing in my head. On his new Cd are lots of classic songs remade by Harry with just the right amount of soul and a touch of Harry that make the songs we grew up with fresh again.
Your feet will be tapping and your hips will be shaking as you groove along to his tunes. Some songs are romantic, other big band style and some just make you wanna dance.

Here are the songs he remade below:

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

Check out his website or his Facebook page to see or hear more.

Also, Harry Connick Jr will be on the Racheal Ray show the Week of 10/5.

Hope you enjoyed my review,
Genevieve

No comments: