Sunday, October 25, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Product Reviews





I don't know if I told you all but my sister in law , who is also my best friend is currently battling stage 3 breast cancer. I have always been aware of breast cancer working in OB/GYN, but this is the first time it has hit home for me. Everywhere I look I find pink products that help support breast cancer research.

Master Lock has introduced a line of specially designed "Pink" locks and security products. I was sent a cute pink lock to review. This lock works great on backpacks, luggage, briefcase and computer cases. I gave my lock to my son so he can lock his backpack up. I thought he would be funny about using a pink lock, but when I explained why it was pink he was more than happy to use it. If you need a new lock for the gym, school etc.. you can find this lock here


From the website : To further support the Breast Cancer Awareness efforts, Master Lock will be making a $ 15,000 donation. This is the third year in row that Master Lock has made contributions to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and genetic research worldwide. For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org or call 1.866.FIND.A.CURE

Take care,
Genevieve

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

Great post!! Infact all your posts are wonderful! Love your blog :)
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila