Saturday, December 12, 2009

ValueRays® PINK Warm Mouse III Review



I was recently sent a ValueRays® PINK Warm Mouse III to review. First thing I noticed was the pink ribbon etched into the mouse. A portion of each purchase of the Pink ValueRays® Warm Mouse III will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Fight Against Cancer!



I opened the package and hooked it up to my computer. It took just a few seconds of using it before it started warming my hand. What a difference the heat makes if you're on the computer for a while. I have had bilateral carpal tunnel surgery and this mouse really helps.
The only downfall of this mouse is that it is not wireless.

Information from the website:
ValueRays® Warm Mouse III is a large Ergonomic Multi-Function Infrared Heated Mouse. Infrared Heat + Large Ergo Shape is healthy for the mouse hand. The ValueRays® Warm Mouse III is a healthy addition to your ergonomic work area. Use the computer to work for you, not harm you.

The mouse retails for $39.95 but is on sale for $29.95 with no sales tax and free shipping.



Genevieve

Disclaimer: I was sent a ValueRays® PINK Warm Mouse III so I could review it in my home. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions and comments are my own.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I have one too, and I love it. It was great until my grandson sent it flying across the room one too many times.... lol
now it doesn't heat up... sniff, sniff
but I would recommend it to everyone !