Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holey Gourment Donuts Review



Low Fat donuts?? I mean come on people I have tried some of the pre-packaged 100 calorie donuts from the grocery store and they are 100 calories because they are tiny. When Holey Donuts contacted me and asked if I would like to review their cinnamon rolls, I jumped at the chance.

They sent me three flavors to try:
Jumbo Reduced Fat Cinnamon Buns
Reduced Fat Blueberry Vanilla Cinnamon Buns
Low Fat Cinnamon Bun Middles



While I enjoyed all of them my favorite was the Jumbo Reduced Fat Cinnamon Buns. I placed one on my plate and heated it for a few seconds in the microwave. After my first bite I was in awe. They taste decadent, I would have never known it was lowfat. It has a lot of cinnamon , just the way I like it. With the perfect amount of icing drizzled over it. It was more of a dense cinnamon roll than a fluffy one from the donut shop. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10!

Here is some nutritional information:


They have all kinds of donuts and pastries to choose from!
These would be great to order and take to work to share with your co-workers. Or to just order a box for your freezer and warm them up whenever the urge hits.

So next time you need to bring "donuts" to the office check out Holey Donuts

Genevieve

Disclaimer: I was sent Holey donuts to review. I have reviewed this product and all thoughts and comments our my own. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment: