Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love garage sales

So today Summer and I got up at the crack of dawn ( ok 7 am ) and started our garage sale hunting. I hit the motherload today. Check out what Summer got with her birthday money from her Great Grandma Webster.



The kitchen is in perfect condition , plus it came with about 100 pieces of fake fruit, veggies, pizzas, pots and pans and more. I think it was a steal at $40 bucks. What do you think??

Plus the smile on her face was well worth it.


Oh and at the next place I got all this for just 2 bucks. Sorry I forgot to take a picture before everyone grabbed their stuff. Here it goes:

1. 3 decks of unopened cards
2. calculator
3. two wooden owl kits
4. binder for school
5. boogle game
6. felt board with a ton of felt pieces
7. Ron Jon swim trunks
8. Button down Skull shirt
9. multiplication plastic game thingy , where you push on the square and the answer pops up

Boy do I love the thrill of the hunt!!
I don't think I can ever pay full price for something again.
Genevieve

4 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

I love garage sales too! That was a steal for the kitchen with all the accessories. NICE FIND :)

mommyjen99 said...

Yeah, I can't wait to go out again this next weekend. Uhm , I think I am addicted...
Jen

Unknown said...

Aren't garage sales great! You got steal for that kitchen! It cost me $79- $100 for a kitchen that has about 10 peices to then I had to get the fake fruit!
Lucky girl!

mommyjen99 said...

That's what I thought. My hubby thought I spent way too much. Men...