Tuesday, August 25, 2009
GIVEAWAY - Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
I am so excited to being hosting this giveaway for a quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. When I first opened the box and saw the Coconut oil I had no idea what I was going to do with it. Well lucky for me they included a book called " Virgin Coconut Oil " by Brian and Marianita Jader Shilhavy. I read through it and can't wait to try out the recipes they have listed.
You can visit the Tropical Traditions website here for coconut recipes
here. I decided to make vegetable fried rice. Let me tell you it turned out so good. I had my husband try it and he said it was awesome! He did notice it was a little sweet and I told him it was the coconut oil. Yummy!! Kids scarfed it up too.
Here is a short 3 minute video on how they discovered virgin coconut oil.
Here is some info from their website
Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil contains no trans fatty acids. We do NOT mass produce this oil. It is made by families who are coconut farmers using old-fashioned traditional methods that have been used in the Philippines for hundreds of years. Our coconut trees and family producers are certified organic according to strict USDA standards. The families who produce the oil are also trained according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards and re-certified each year. This high-grade Virgin Coconut Oil has a long shelf life due to the high antioxidant properties.
Lucky for you Tropical Traditions is going to giveaway one quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil (ARV $37.50) to one Simply ME reader. Yeah for you!!
Required for Entry (this must be followed or bonus entries will be voided)
Subscribe to Tropical Traditions newsletter
Click here to subscribe
1. Subscribe to my feed by email ( to subscribe put your email in the subscribe box on the right hand side and also click on the confirmation that will come to your email box) one entry
2. Blog about this contest and link back here for two extra entries (leave two separate comments)
3. Follow me on twitter and leave me your twitter name (One entry)
4. Tweet the following @mommyjen99 Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review & Giveaway
(one entry - you may tweet daily for an extra entry every day)
5. Follow my blog ( click on the followers box on my sidebar). (One entry)
6. Place my button on your sidebar for three extra entries (leave the url to your blog please)
7. NEW NEW NEW entry - Follow me on facebook for 3 extra entries. Hurry today is the last day!
This contest will end on 09/08/09 at 11:59 pm PST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. If you don't have a blog please leave your email address with your entry. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.